Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just a few things...

So I have a few things to say...

First and foremost to the lady that screamed out her window at my rolled up car window today trying to tell me that I was driving too slow in the fast lane, you should lay off the steroids or whatever it is that makes you an insane chunk of human flesh. Do it for me... for the children... for the world.. thank you.

Secondly to all parents, love your children and spend time with them... it makes me really sad to see kids neglected by perfectly able bodied parents.

Thirdly... I have been really inspired to build things and focus on my art lately... not sure why. But its been pretty sweet. I'll be posting some pictures soon of things I'm working on.

That's pretty much it for now. I'm tired and am going to bed.

Goodnight! Thanks for reading! And I'll leave you with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment