Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Family

Sarah...
My lovely wife. She's amazing. The best Wife and Mom that has ever lived. She puts up with my crap and makes me a better man. I love her to infinity and beyond! We met through a friend and sat up all night on new years eve of 2006 talking. That morning we went to walmart to buy breakfast for everyone at the house and the rest is history. I knew from that night on that she was going to be my wife. We got married on May 23rd, 2008 and have been chuggin our way through life together ever since. I wouldnt change a thing! Love you Sar!


Lincoln...
My son! He's incredible. He's going to grow up to be the best man ever. I pray every day that he exceeds me in every way, that he grows up to be an amazing man of God and an amazing husband/father. Being a Dad is so fun!

oh... p.s. he's a cowboy!


Hoss...
This is my dog Hoss. He's the best dog that has ever lived. Perfect in every way. If you think I'm being overkill ask anyone who has met him! Sarah and I got him when we lived in Atlanta for fear that someone would get him to fight him because Atlanta has a massive dog fighting problem. He is an American Staffordshire Terrier and he's my dude!



Mitzi...
Well... Mitzi is a little crazy. About as Mutt as they get. But we love her. Sarah and I got her just before we got married so she's got some sentimental value. She has to wear a bark collar because for a long time she thought she had to bark to breathe, and we like our sanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment